Wood storm shutters : Custom made wood blinds.
Wood Storm Shutters
- Hurricane coverings, commonly known as shutters, are used in hurricane mitigation to protect houses and other structures from damage caused by storms.
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
Side view of storm shutters
Wood salvaged by ReUse Action's Green Demo Team from a house demolition in South Buffalo. Aren't they beautiful??
The rear of this building reveals old storm shutters and an old style fire escape.
lutron window shades
buy a canopy
dupioni silk roman shade
wholesale lamp shades
building sun shades
slip shade light
buy blinds on line