DRAPERY LENGTH - GLASS BEADED LAMP SHADES - GREEN BAMBOO BLINDS.
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- the property of being the extent of something from beginning to end; "the editor limited the length of my article to 500 words"
- duration: continuance in time; "the ceremony was of short duration"; "he complained about the length of time required"
- The amount of time occupied by something
- The quality of being long
- The measurement or extent of something from end to end; the greater of two or the greatest of three dimensions of a body
- the linear extent in space from one end to the other; the longest dimension of something that is fixed in place; "the length of the table was 5 feet"
This window treatment was designed for this particular space, to block the view to the street. We designed these in 1/10th scale originally, creating a fall of over 60 banners, from 3' in length to 16' in length arranged 6" deep. this had to be one of the most interesting and challenging curtain walls we have ever made.
Marble head of a veiled woman
Greek, late 4th century B.C.
The majority of veiled heads of this type belonged to three-quarter-length figures that served as funerary markers. Either they represent a divinity, or the half-veiled face may be a sign of mourning.
Metropolitan Museum of Art
hot tub canopies
vht night shades spray
grommet drapes curtains
velvet drapes lined
tiffany style lamp shades
roman shade ring tape