Canopies unlimited. Large lamp shades. Bamboo roman shade.
- having no limits in range or scope; "to start with a theory of unlimited freedom is to end up with unlimited despotism"- Philip Rahv; "the limitless reaches of outer space"
- inexhaustible: that cannot be entirely consumed or used up; "an inexhaustible supply of coal"
- Not limited or restricted in terms of number, quantity, or extent
- outright: without reservation or exception
- (of a company) Not limited
- (of a problem) Having an infinite number of solutions
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- (canopy) the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
- (canopy) cover with a canopy
- (canopy) the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
Unlimited Hydroplane (U-6)
Dale Van Weiringen, Rick Bowles, Mike Hanson, Larry Hanson, Madison crew
Length: 30 ft.
Width: 14' 5"
Weight: 6775 pounds
Gearbox: 50% reduction
Fuel: 60 gallons / Jet A
13-8-MO Stainless / 3 Blade - 26" Pitch - 16" Diameter (pitch will vary)
Composite materials (Honeycomb aluminum, Fiberglass, carbon fiber )
The Lycoming T-55 L-7 engine is a shaft turbine, rated at 2,650 horsepower at the output shaft. This engine was used in the Vietnam era by the twin engine Chinook Helicopter.
Manufacturer: Avco Lycoming Output Shaft: 15,300 RPM Compressor Ratio: 7:1
Weight: 600 pounds Oil Capacity: 5 gallons
The Madison Racing hydroplane utilizes a canopy from an F-16 jet fighter to protect the driver. The canopy is attached to a roll cage, which is bolted to a normal core cockpit. The driver sits in a form fitted seat utilizing a five-point harness to hold him in the seat. He also is supplied with compressed air and oxygen mask to facilitate breathing should the cockpit fill with water.
Miss Madison Racing Hulls
(1961 - present)
U-6 Miss Madison (1st)
1961 - 1963
(Former U-79 Nitrogen)
U-6 Miss Madison (2nd) **
1963 - 1971
(Former U-79-2 Nitrogen Too)
U-6 Miss Madison (3rd)
1972 - 1977
U-6 Miss Madison (4th) ***
1978 - 1988
(Former U-25 & U-1 Pay 'n Pak
& U-76 Atlas Van Lines)
U-6 Miss Madison (5th)
U-6 Miss Madison (6th) *
U-6 Miss Madison/Oh Boy! Oberto
* When the new Miss Madison crashed at San Diego in 1988, the Miss Madison team leased the U-3 Risley's hull from owners Ed Cooper, Sr., and Ed Cooper, Jr., for the final race of the year in Las Vegas. The U-3 was officially the U-6 Miss Madison at this one event.
Miss Madison Power Plants
Allison V-12: 1961 - 1990
Lycoming Turbine: 1991 - present
VA PWFP 3464
Photograph was taken during a drive around the Scenic Drive of Prince William Forest Park.
Prince William Forest Park is a National Park that is very easily forgotten. Here's the way the National Parks Service describes it "Prince William Forest Park is an oasis of natural beauty and human history located only 35 miles south of Washington, DC. 37 miles of hiking trails and 21 miles of bicycle-accessible roads and trails traverse this 15,000 acre piedmont forest. Beneath its canopy lies evidence of human history reaching back to 8,000 B.C."
I like it becasue it's so close to home and it's alway empty. Therefore I get to check it out at my pace without a bunch of people trying to rush me through.
window shade car
awning sun shades
apache caravan awnings
blackout roller blinds
deep drum lamp shade
replacement pendant shades
part shade perennials
bali cordless cellular shades