Amber Lamp Shades : Ground Blinds.
Amber Lamp Shades
- (Lamp shade) A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- (Lamp Shade) The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- A honey-yellow color typical of this substance
- a hard yellowish to brownish translucent fossil resin; used for jewelry
- Hard translucent fossilized resin produced by extinct coniferous trees of the Tertiary period, typically yellowish in color
- a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A yellow light used as a cautionary signal between green for “go” and red for “stop”
- of a medium to dark brownish yellow color
Lamp from the Archives
. . . from my "hand*book journal archives" and #2 on the Everyday Matters Challenge list. The shade on this lamp gives off a beautiful amber glow. . . I just never realized the lamp was so "prissy" til I actually looked at it during the sketching process!! I still like it, though :-)
Lampshade jewel and once in the mirror
Shot through the mirror over the sideboard.. they don't make lamp shade ornaments like this any more..
fast shutter speed cameras
beach lamp shades
blinds 4 cheap
car shade baby
energy saving window shades
buy shade cloth
blinds for arch window
outdoor blinds for patio
cheap outdoor shades