Window Roman Shades. Child Car Shade.
Window Roman Shades
- (Roman Shade) This window treatment style consists of a fabric shade with wooden slats inserted horizontally at intervals down its entire length. It is raised and lowered via pull cord as with other blinds, but gathers soft folds as it does so.
- (Roman Shade) A single sheet shade that rises up by lift cord in a tear drop or flat style that looks like an accordion folding up back and forth on itself. Reminds me of an opera house window treatment swag. Part of our Melhanna Shade collection.
- A pane of glass filling such an opening
- An opening in a wall or screen through which customers are served in a bank, ticket office, or similar building
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- An opening in the wall or roof of a building or vehicle that is fitted with glass or other transparent material in a frame to admit light or air and allow people to see out
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
decorative vertical blinds
grass for shade areas
matchstick bamboo shade
black window drapes
different shades of hair
window shades top down bottom up
exterior shutter designs
nikon d40 shutter release cable