Original shutter shades : Light fixture canopy : Plastic window shades
Original Shutter Shades
- Shutter Shades are a design of slatted sunglasses commercially available since the 1980s, designed by Alain Mikli.
- preceding all others in time or being as first made or performed; "the original inhabitants of the Americas"; "the book still has its original binding"; "restored the house to its original condition"; "the original performance of the opera"; "the original cast"; "retracted his original statement"
- master: an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- Used or produced at the creation or earliest stage of something
- Present or existing at the beginning of a series or process; first
- Created directly and personally by a particular artist; not a copy or imitation
- (of e.g. information) not secondhand or by way of something intermediary; "his work is based on only original, not secondary, sources"
Interpretive scrabble is more popular than it deserves to be. Moves and order (as best remembered by me) are:
1. Dirge: I didn't realise we were playing zgrabble.
2. Tague: French-only children's chasing game.
3. Ttenda: Description of delicious steak from stuttering gentleman.
?. Tayl: A folksy story.
?. Teger: A most learned instructor.
?. Welfe: Well off.
7. Qulll: Very, very hip.
8. Wajot: Exhortation to beware.
9. Qahnt: Women's lib reclamation of traditional slang term (see "Womyn")
10. Sauzeg: Mysterious meat package of joy.
11. Troo_: A minstrel. (_ tile was used as "badour")
?. OB/Brane: Tampon/What has thoughts.
13. Dowrie: For the buying of wives.
14. Hipokdr: Someone wishing they were coming down with something.
15. Tiiimbek: Onomatopoeic rendering of a lumberjack being crushed by the tree he's just cut down.
16. FU: No, F you!
17. Aroo_n: Description of the path the word has taken to reach the triple word score. (_ used as w-sounding kind of thing)
18. Cnsur: Serious cell malfunction illness.
19. Dre/OG/RG: He's the original gangster/real gangster.
?. PJ: Jim Jammies.
21. VV: Sound a car makes, acted as a car by driving up to the triple word score.
22. Amyssexc: Slurred plea for validation.
?. Io_n: ?
24. (I)Denis: Term for male appendage (capitalised).
Waterfall - The Fernery
At the northern end of Rosalind Park, Bendigo, is the granite gateway (known as the Good Mother Gateway) leading into the fernery. In 1879 G S Mackay who was a leading authority on ferns proposed the establishment of a fernery in an area known as The Willows, which was once a bend in the Bendigo Creek.
The billabong was levelled and transformed into an open air fernery where mature trees now provide a canopy of shade for the more tender ferns. The area has a luxuriant character with its water features, bridges, rockeries, gravel paths and a fern and palm collection. The River Red Gums (Eucalyptus camaldulensis) growing in the fernery are the remnants of the original vegetation of the Bendigo Creek and are of historical significance. This fernery remains the last surviving fernery garden in Victoria that was established on public land from this era.
do it yourself window awning
shade valley camp resort
red rolling shutter
shade loving container plants
solar screen shades
island canopy hoods
floor lamps glass shade
aluminium ute canopies