Lamp shade candles. Portable outdoor canopy.
Lamp Shade Candles
- A cover for a lamp, used to soften or direct its light
- The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- (candle) stick of wax with a wick in the middle
- (candle) examine eggs for freshness by holding them against a light
- A cylinder or block of wax or tallow with a central wick that is lit to produce light as it burns
- A unit of luminous intensity, superseded by the candela
- (candle) the basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites; equal to 1/60 of the luminous intensity per square centimeter of a black body radiating at the temperature of 2,046 degrees Kelvin
Candle clip lampshades
New to the Old lamp shed this week, handmade lampshade in Mixed Cath Kidston fabrics for wall lights and chandeliers
Top diameter 3"x base diameter 5"x Height 5"approx.
Sun and Moon candle lamp holder
Got this for $1.50 at Grand Ol Trunk thrift store. Suppose to put a small candle on top with a lamp shade.
alabaster lamp shades
black out roman shade
canopy bed pattern
roll down security shutters